Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What's been happening around here...

Well, we just got back from Cooper's 9 month Dr appointment and here are his latest stats:
22 lbs 6 oz (75th percentile)
28.5 inches long (50th percentile)
He's a super happy & healthy little man!!!
Cooper loves "cruisin'" in his little car! Cooper went down for a nap with "normal" hair and this is how he woke up... I think he & Mr. Monkey must have had a wrestling match!
Cooper still LOVES bathtime!
Watch out!!! Coop's behind the wheel!
Happy Father's Day!!!
Cooper & his cousin Murphy got to hang out in Farmerville...
He wasn't sure what to think about her walking everywhere...
she is a "woman on a mission" when she gets behind the push toys! So cute!
And last but not least... I was in a car wreck on June 22nd... I was on my way home from visiting friends at the hospital & the grocery (by myself) and a car came across the median and hit me... we were both going about 70mph. I was able to avoid a head-on collision and took the initial impact in my driver door. Then I flipped a few times through the ditch. I was so blessed to walk away from the accident! Here are a few pics... one from the scene & one from the wrecking yard.
I came out looking a lot better than my explorer!

No comments: