Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend...

Since I was a little nervous about going into labor this weekend with Dr. Pennebaker not on call, I took it easy Friday and Saturday. Other than a manicure/pedicure with Mom, I spent those 2 days on the couch watching football and movies. Then when Sunday rolled around, I couldn't stand it any longer. It was so nice outside so Chris and I went to church, mowed the yard (yes, I was on a riding lawn mower - would you believe nothing happened!?!?!?!), went to housechurch, and walked the neighborhood... Still no baby! Guess Cooper is holding out 'til Wednesday!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Wow--that's impressive--mowing the grass 4 days before the BIG day! Cooper was probably enjoying the gentle "massage" he was getting. I can see it now--the lawnmower is going to be the go-to item when you can't get him to stop crying! For a lot of babies it's the car--for Cooper it's the lawnmower. hehe!